- Longview, TX
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Pay Rate
- High School
ALL HANDS ON DECK! We’re Hiring Assemblers. We currently have 20+ positions to fill!
Assemblers are hands-on professionals who use their skills and integrity to put together the essential products we use every day. If that sounds like you- and you’re ready to seize your next opportunity-we’re looking for you!
Right now, we have tons of great opportunities for experienced assemblers in Longview, Tx. Read on to learn more, including what you’ll do on the job, who we’re looking to hire-and how you can get started with us today.
What You’ll Do
Assemblers are on the front line of innovation today. They put together finished products(as well as the parts that go into them), often working in an assembly line environment. There are skilled professionals who use tools and machines to physically construct any number of products.
As an assembler in Longview, you’ll be expected to:
- assemble equipment and products based on blueprints, diagrams, drawings, specifications, bills of materials and more
- work quickly and efficiently
- use various hand-held tools and power tools
- monitor and maintain inventory
- carry out ongoing quality checks
- identify and document any product defects
- repair assembled equipment and products as needed
- ensure your work area is clean and safe at all times
Think you’ve got what it takes to capitalize on the great opportunity? In that case, we can’t wait to meet you! Just make sure you can check off some of the following core requirements we’re looking for in all of our assemblers:
- proficiency assembling equipment, products and more
- basic reading skills
- demonstrated ability to carry out work instructions thoroughly and accurately
- ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
- attentiveness to detail
High School Diploma or equivalent
Able to do assembly on manufacturing line at fast pace
Able to use power tools
Stable work history
Ability to lift up to 70 pounds
Ability to communicate and understand written and verbal English
Strong attention to detail, organized with excellent manual dexterity
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.