- Marshall, TX
- Job Type
- Full Time
- 2 Year Degree
Under direction of the Engineering Manager, the AutoCAD Drafter will follow all established procedures and policies while providing support to all manufacturing departments in order to meet the company goals.
- Create technical drawings of all products, using AutoCad Inventor.
- Create/manage drawing control system to ensure current revision is utilized.
- Assist in the design of new products to ensure design integrity and consistency with existing product.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong oral, written interpersonal communication skills
- Strong Attention to details, math and deductive reasoning skills
- Self-direction and initiative
- Strong AutoCAD Inventor
- Strong MS Office and Windows Skills
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.